Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Advocating

I've decided to advocate for responsible ownership of pets. I'm advocating for this cause because of the many things that pet owners may do to their pets knowingly or unknowingly that are neglectful or harmful to them. This topic is significant to me because I am a pet owner who cares greatly about the well being of all animals. Although many people believe that they bestow great care upon their pets, there may be small aspects that they fail to realize may not be the best form of care possible for the longevity and livelihood of their pets.

I haven't yet decided on how I will portray my topic , but I have decided to direct my project towards adult pet owners as well as to those who plan to become pet owners in the near future. I've decided upon this specific audience because I feel that they will be the most beneficial to the information. It's imperative that pet owners learn proper treatment of animals and I hope to provide sufficient information in order for them to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment